I made a 2″ Fold Flat Box on last week’s Crafty Saturday Facebook Live using the From My Heart Designer Series Paper plus elements from January’s Paper Pumpkin Kit. And…I had a special contest to see who could guess the amount of red hot candies in the box. Well…now we have a tutorial and a winner!
Can you believe that this adorably cute and wonderfully easy-to-make-box holds 222 red hots? And it wasn’t even full to the top! Just think of all the amazing treats you could put in here. Plus, it’s sturdy since it’s made out of cardstock, and reinforced on the bottom. It comes together very quickly and I’m sure you’re going to want to make several of them for your special Valentine’s this year.
A very special congratulations goes out to Robin Bell. She guessed 256 red hots…and you know what? I think if we counted out a few more they’d all fit! Robin, I’ll be sending you everything you need to create one of these ‘totes adorbs’ boxes. Watch your mail!
Cardstock – 10″ x 8″
- Score on the long (landscape) side at 2″, 4″, 6″, 8″
- Score on the short (portrait) side at 1″, 3″, 5″, 7″
From My Heart Designer Series Paper– 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ (6 pieces)
- Crafty Saturday Facebook Live Saturday, February 1 @ 9 am.
- Sweet & Simple Class – Birthday Bonanza (Sunday, February 9 @ 2 pm)
- Stamping Bee Team Meeting (Sunday, February 9 at 5:30 pm. Come check us out!)
- February Card Club by Mail – Peaceful Poppies.